• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another truck we will never see...

VanillaGuerrilla

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
119   0
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/03/23/new-ford-ranger-pickup-revealed/?intcmp=features

A new Ranger about to come out, avaliable in 180 markets, just not ours.

"Three engines are available, each with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission: a 3.2-liter diesel 5-cylinder with 347 lb-ft of torque; a 2.5-liter gasoline 4-cylinder; and a 2.2-liter diesel 4-cylinder offered in two power levels, depending on what country the truck is sold in."

Attachments

• new ranger.jpg
    new ranger.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 134
Nice looking truck. How does the American market not get a truck WE produce?

I dunno man it drives me crazy all the cool stuff that comes out in other countries but not here. I guess its a combination of a lot of things, but personally I'm blaiming the tree hugging hippies. I'd love to have a mid size diesel. I'm still holding out hope for toyota to bring a round of hiluxes in.

A little web research says this truck, code named the T6, is made in three different plants around the world: Argentina, South Africa, and Thailand!

Really makes me mad to see all the cool stuff the rest of the world gets. If Toyota brought the diesel HiLux here I'd be in the showroom that day.

A little web research says this truck, code named the T6, is made in three different plants around the world: Argentina, South Africa, and Thailand!

Good job! Someone get him a cookie.

Who cares? It's a Ford, a Ford truck at that, which is not going to be sold here. Borderline blasphemous. ( I don't even like Fords)

It's odd how companies do that. My wife found a phone she liked but it wasn't available in the US so we ordered one from the UK. She's very happy with it but now complete strangers at work ask her about it and what it is etc... She said it was fun at first but it's getting annoying now.

Back
Top Bottom