• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another State proposing a semi automatic assault type weapons ban

All politics are downstream from culture. You ruin the culture with critical theory, relativism, and a generation of men raised by single mothers who put their kids in public school to be culturaly normalized by fat pear shaped bpd harpies and common core brain rot. This is what you get
This x 1000

I believe if a 18 year old kid is old enough to die for his country he is old enough to drink of buy any gun he wants. I have always believed that and always will. Heck they no problem getting it at that age now! Alcohol that is.
Should homosexuals, transgender persons, and communists own guns

Should homosexuals, transgender persons, and communists own guns
Everyone should own them. Those too stupid/confused to lead a normal life usually end up being a self correcting problem.... My views are that no weapons should be illegal. The only limiting factor should be your own wallet.

Is isn't there a section in the background check form that have you renounced the United States or something like that. I believe if you're communist that would check that box I would imagine. I mean I don't know but I'm just saying. But if they pass the background check and they're honest on the form then I don't see any problem with it.

Back
Top Bottom