• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And so it begins

He also said SVB was solid. Oh and better yet...he said those of us that refused to take the gubment jab should die painful deaths. **** that asshole!

Best stock advice I will ever give is to to the opposite of that moron. He was a comedian but his stock advice is way funnier than any material he ever had :lol:

From the news this morning......

"PacWest Bancorp stock value fell 42% at market open yesterday, and First Horizon fell 37% after its acquisition by TD Bank was called off. Other regional banks, including Western Alliance, Metropolitan Bank, and Zions Bancorp, took smaller hits to their stock value. The Federal Reserve said the U.S. banking system was “sound and resilient,” Fed chair Jerome Powell said the seizure and sale of First Republic Bank would stabilize the industry. Federal and state officials are reportedly assessing if market manipulation caused the bank stock volatility, and the White House said it would monitor short-selling pressure on healthy banks."

iu

CD rates slowly rising…

on another front, Walmart no longer carries incandescent bulbs. Went to stock up yesterday before the deadline, all gone. This Green Energy shyte is going to bankrupt us all.

CD rates slowly rising…

on another front, Walmart no longer carries incandescent bulbs. Went to stock up yesterday before the deadline, all gone. This Green Energy shyte is going to bankrupt us all.

That's one area of green energy I don't mind: LED lighting works very well, are far more economical both in terms of energy use and longevity.

CD rates slowly rising…

My wife ordered a case of bulbs from Amazon last month. My older daughter works at Lowe's in Warner Robins and recently called me to rant about the price of bulbs even with her employee discount.
The LED bulbs ain't quite as bad as the old curly Al Gore bulbs from about 20 years ago. They were high as hell and dim as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom