• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IT Stocks

Nice Boomer!

I love panw..I held them in 2012 thru 2019. I've come to realize cyber security is risk without the rewards. Meaning everyday someone is hacking u. And as much as we need cyber security, it only takes one breach to sink the ship. They have $6B of revenue and not whole lot of profits.

I'm good with not making profit as long as they grow...like Amazon...but they don't grow fast enough.

See chart...
7362482dec61883721845bfcd3156a49.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Your thoughts on Sound Hound? It’strading today under 4?

Quick question.

I buy $100 worth of a stock. Sell it two years later for $200.

How does the $100 of profit affect your taxes?

Quick question.

If u bought it outside ur 401k, and assuming all other items in your tax line says you make more than minimum, then yes. The question is really just how much taxes

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

All of the various securities above are in fiat-usd currency, now in hyper-drive to zero value by inflation. The stock market never changes in value, the assets simply change hands. It is not designed to make you money, it is designed to take your money. Check with Vanguard and Blackrock. Short term speculations can be ok as long as you have a chair when the music stops.

All of the various securities above are in fiat-usd currency, now in hyper-drive to zero value by inflation. The stock market never changes in value, the assets simply change hands. It is not designed to make you money, it is designed to take your money. Check with Vanguard and Blackrock. Short term speculations can be ok as long as you have a chair when the music stops.

I can’t totally disagree but what’s wrong with statements like these is always blaming it on Biden. And it’s not.

Are we not global economy? Are there not exchange rates across the world? If this was only USD sided, the euro to usd wouldn’t be 1.07. Devaluing the dollar would make it 1.50 or the likes.

So when we talk about valuation, this is global and inflation isn’t just the US. It’s everything and everywhere.

So in essence, it holds true that the market is still the best place. Although I do believe we are overdue for a correction

Quick question.

Check out short vs long term capital gains. Also depends on what type of account you have as Nuke said.

Back
Top Bottom