Ancient Egyptian prediction for catastrophic disaster in 2012

THis is where I get all of my fortune telling. Really cool stuff, and always comes true.

Attachments

• imagesCAE4KETW.jpg
    imagesCAE4KETW.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 94
A lot of these predictions have to do with the ancients understanding of the procession of the equinox. Our solar system makes a rotation around the galaxy once every 26k years approximately, and particularly around the sun's sister star Sirius. It appears that we are as far away from Sirius as possible at the moment and on December 21st 2012 the solar system will make its start back towards Sirius.

Many have believed that when this happens it is the start of a Golden Age and that the closer we get to Sirius, the more civilization begins to evolve from a spiritual (for lack of a better term) standpoint.

Whatever one believes predictions are only as good as their outcome. I, for one, hope that this is true, but from the attitude of those alive right now I believe that this earth will need to see another near extinction event before something like this can happen.

And from what I've experienced in the last 44 years from my fellow man, I would not cry if it happens on Dec 21st 2012. Most people are scum and scum needs to be scrubbed from existence.

Brought to you by the folks that gave you Spontaneous Generation, and Witchcraft.

A lot of these predictions have to do with the ancients understanding of the procession of the equinox. Our solar system makes a rotation around the galaxy once every 26k years approximately, and particularly around the sun's sister star Sirius. It appears that we are as far away from Sirius as possible at the moment and on December 21st 2012 the solar system will make its start back towards Sirius.

Many have believed that when this happens it is the start of a Golden Age and that the closer we get to Sirius, the more civilization begins to evolve from a spiritual (for lack of a better term) standpoint.

Whatever one believes predictions are only as good as their outcome. I, for one, hope that this is true, but from the attitude of those alive right now I believe that this earth will need to see another near extinction event before something like this can happen.

And from what I've experienced in the last 44 years from my fellow man, I would not cry if it happens on Dec 21st 2012. Most people are scum and scum needs to be scrubbed from existence.

Lol you know it makes you scum wishing death on everyone.

Um...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 97
Couldn't find anything on Greek oracles.

Nostradamus is too vague to be able to actually predict anything before it happens, and nothing in his works indicate anything around 2012.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/natural-disasters/nostradamus-2012-predictions.htm

Casey never directly mentions 2012 either
http://2012-predictions-review.blogspot.com/2008/01/edgar-cayce-on-2012.html?m=1

I watched a show yesterday about J.Casey where they were talking with his son...He did predict it.

Back
Top Bottom