Ancient Egyptian prediction for catastrophic disaster in 2012

We dont care if you take the blue or red pill, just besure to eat a handful. :)

Neither question got answered I think you read it wrong and dont understand the point of nagging my avatar because im a fan of the matrix and especially since your name is bioshock, anima avatar, and you have a lot of nerd stuff. You should be a fan also. Please try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Bio filters the small stories and brings us the top news ! And good day back to ya again! :cool:

Im all for his news and im not saying it again lol

I'd say if the world does end its gonna be drought and maybe the volcano you were talking bout combined. Hard to say really ?

So long as the Armageddon isn't based on the ODT server crashing.........I would prefer to read about the Armageddon here......lol

I'd say if the world does end its gonna be drought and maybe the volcano you were talking bout combined. Hard to say really ?

I have no clue how it would happen, but I do find it interesting that so many different people from
so many different places in time all talk about something huge happening in 2012.
2 different oracles from Greece,nostradamus, myans, egyptians, john casey, the web bot program to name a few

Back
Top Bottom