• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo stash

Do you have more or less ammo than you did a year ago.

• More

Votes: 40 37.0%
  • Less

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • About the same

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • Taco = valid

Votes: 8 7.4%

• Total voters
So, regarding the ammo 'shortage', based on the poll results.....

tenor.gif

And yes, I'm guilty too.

More. Just broke the 20,000 count after I finished loading about 700 rounds of 30-06 and 300 rounds of 357 magnum. Gonna load another 50 rounds of 45-70 as soon as my bullets are delivered.

About the same. Only got to shoot once or twice last year. Feel guilty I havent had time to better myself in that area. But between remodeling and ammo prices, I just havent been able to make it happen.

Maybe just a little less as I did sell some to the "unprepared" last October at the Expo show.

Hindsight is 20/20 as the ole saying goes but damn, it was only a few short years back when I saw pallets of 9mm at Palmetto State Armory in Summerville for .20/rd and I only scooped up a few boxes during that visit. :frusty:

Less, due to lack of primers.

Would be "a whole lot less" due to lack of primers, but there are few competitions 'round here... of the type that interest me, anyway.

About the same. I'm on the fence about though. My daughter and I used to shoot quite a bit together before she went to college, but her being in law school has shut that down. She called and asked if we could shoot this weekend. I really don't want to shoot what I can't replace, but I'm not going to miss an opportunity to shoot with her. I don't think I will many more chances with her once she graduates.

About the same. I'm on the fence about though. My daughter and I used to shoot quite a bit together before she went to college, but her being in law school has shut that down. She called and asked if we could shoot this weekend. I really don't want to shoot what I can't replace, but I'm not going to miss an opportunity to shoot with her. I don't think I will many more chances with her once she graduates.
Yep. That's worth more than the cost of ammo, even right now. Enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom