Ammo stash

Do you have more or less ammo than you did a year ago.

• More

Votes: 40 37.0%
  • Less

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • About the same

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • Taco = valid

Votes: 8 7.4%

• Total voters
More. I've actually done more shooting but have limited myself to only .22lr. Gonna hoard everything else I have for now.
^^^ This. Got into .22 target shooting about 6 months before covid, so timing couldn't have been better. Technically have "several thousand" more rounds than before, mostly .22lr. All good on other calibers.

I have a nice little stash and I still pick some up here and there. I haven't been to the range in a little while but that's mostly due to having some other stuff taking priority such as family issues and getting my boat fixed and working on it so I can start getting out in the middle of the lakes and rivers and stuff.

I find myself working and practicing more on fundamentals of drawing and presentations from open carry and concealed carry. I have pulled the AR's out and find myself working with them such as dry fire and washer dime drill's and stuff. I am about to just do some rattle can paint jobs on them as I tend to like to camo my guns and stuff as I don't have safe queens. All my stuff are tools and shooters and they get treated as such.

Back
Top Bottom