• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Am I the only one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a fine line. but i agree some do obsess. like the guys who put up 50000 rounds of ammo in case of attack. when they swarm you and your 1 ak, kill you and yours, they'll simply take your rifle and ammo with them.

LMAO......last fall I was making a purchase at Adventure Outdoors. The cashier asked if I needed any ammo. I said "no I have enough". She responded, "Young man there is no such thang as having too much ammo". Anyways 50,000 rounds of any caliber is a lot weight to carry if one has to "hump" it.

theres a fine line. but i agree some do obsess. like the guys who put up 50000 rounds of ammo in case of attack. when they swarm you and your 1 ak, kill you and yours, they'll simply take your rifle and ammo with them.

LMAO......last fall I was making a purchase at Adventure Outdoors. The cashier asked if I needed any ammo. I said "no I have enough". She responded, "Young man there is no such thang as having too much ammo". Anyways 50,000 rounds of any caliber is a lot weight to carry if one has to "hump" it.

Right? 50,000 rounds of .308 would be a lot of weight for a full size pickup, right about 1.5 tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom