• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Am I the only one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barton72

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
that laughs out loud every time I read a new "SHTF" scenario thread? I highly doubt we will ever see anything like that in our lifetime.

If it did happen I know where I would go and between family, friends and myself there would be plenty of food, ammo and weapons so I am not concerned about that. It just seems like some people are obsessing on this and spend time daily trying to prepare for something to happen.

It just makes me laugh and shake my head when I read about folks saying they canned some more beef today, buried some more Mossberg Just In Case kits or stored some water etc.

Some people have seen too many movies.

[Broken External Image]:

4.bp.blogspot.com__FU9Xecdt000_TTEzB4LTaXI_AAAAAAAAAIo_edhv2Rsdd27874f3442b3cc1a56cb4fa25ab71b.jpg

Barton72 said:
If it did happen I know where I would go and between family, friends and myself there would be plenty of food, ammo and weapons so I am not concerned about that.

contradict yourself much?

Guess you didn't really understand my point. Between the avid hunters, shooters, collectors, outdoorsmen and farmers in my family/friends circle I would never obsess about it and consider going out to stockpile things for some wacky scenario.

Ask those guys in Japan if it can happen? Couple that with the largest fault line in N America can be found under Georgia.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom