Am I crazy or naive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really have pet deer? That's awesome. Your family owns a farm or what? Where can we purchase your goods, or is it for private use?

You help pick some weeds one day and take some for free, its not a money maker. The eggs are the best though ill get you a dozen or two next time. Not as much a pet as we saved it and it feels comfortable around us and let's us pet it, we don't feed it as we don't want it to become dependent. We put a collar on it to save it from hunters

Last edited:
i used to rock a tactical vest fully loaded with 10 ak mags, 6 pistol mags, sig 226 with light, various cantene, med bags, rope, knives, radio pouches... etc..

then I sold my ak and got a saiga 12 and no matter how hard I try, I cant fit my 20 round drums in an ak mag pouch:grey:

You help pick some weeds one day and take some for free, its not a money maker. The eggs are the best though ill get you a dozen or two next time. Not as much a pet as we saved it and it feels comfortable around us and let's us pet it, we don't feed it as we don't want it to become dependent. We put a collar on it to save it from hunters

Sounds great, I will probably take you up on that.

i used to rock a tactical vest fully loaded with 10 ak mags, 6 pistol mags, sig 226 with light, various cantene, med bags, rope, knives, radio pouches... etc..

then I sold my ak and got a saiga 12 and no matter how hard I try, I cant fit my 20 round drums in an ak mag pouch:grey:

There are surely some dangle hooks to hang them from !!

That would be SO AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom