Allatoona High School 18 y.o. Student Arrested for Pocketknife in Car

We used to hang deer rifles on a rack in the back window of our trucks when I went to school. Every boy had a pocket knife so we could play the knife game "root the peg".

This is just sad.

Yep, I bet if I showed up covered in blood after a morning hunt nowadays they would put me in a psych ward.

Posting here serves no purpose except to vent and entertain..I f you really care, call, email or write your state politicians and local school board members, that's where the origin AND the solution of the problem lie.

Why what evidence is there?

Just the glassy, pinkish eyes! Lol.

Total BS on the arrest. They couldn't find dope so they had to get him on something. My friend was almost expelled for having a Swiss Army key chain knife like this one...

2.bp.blogspot.com__duJiWf3AQl8_TbZZ5kFrnDI_AAAAAAAAAAg_NBMfG9Cycyc_s1600_Keychain_SAK.JPG

Same scenario. Someone said he possessed drugs in his book bag and they searched him. Total lie, but they did find the key chain knife which is basically finger nail clippers. They tried to expel him, but through a tribunal he was able to do suspension and come back. Total BS!!!

Back
Top Bottom