• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alert!! Food stamp cards not working statewide >>jpmorgan

So what I don't understand is why are people bashing everyone on food stamps I have a very close friend on them and believe me he isn't an Obama loving give me all the free **** I can get having six babies none proper speaking fool. He is a hero he is an American that fought for his country got blown ul for his country and his disability only goes so far seeing that his wife just passed 4 months ago and he is raising 3 children by himself. So yeah fu** it I guess y'all are right all folks on food stamps are garbage.....

There are people that need them, and a lot that need them can't get them. You know why they can't, because it's a corrupt system overburdened by greedy leeches that depend on it as their income that they are entitled to just like I feel entitled to my paycheck for working 60 hours a week. They deserve their check for breathing.

My best friends wife got too ill to work, so he took a part time on top of his full time. When they still couldn't feed their 3 kids he applied, and do you know what our government worker told him? " You make too much, QUIT YOUR FULL TIME JOB AND I CAN GIVE YOU EBT!" That's the **** that pisses me off, not that a good person needs someone help.

I manage a store and trust me, 9 of 10 ebt dollars is spent on candy, cokes, red bull, and other crap with no nutritional value. Did you know they can buy those crappy pre made Easter Baskets with them because of the hollow chocolate bunny? Trust me THEY KNOW IT. I have watched the bums downtown buy $100 of Coke 12 packs and sell them to the street vendors for $20 all day every day for years, and the State doesn't give a damn! That's what pisses us off!

Rant over.

The Govenrment manufactures it and JPMorgan Distributes it..
What do you mean by "distributor". Sounds like Chase is just the card issuer and all transactions go through their clearinghouse. Sort of like how GE Capital and Citi are the card issuers for many dept. store cards.

I do hope this is cleared up by Sunday. I'm having my flat-screen delivered tomorrow and was planning to buy some steaks and Cristal for the Falcons game!

So what I don't understand is why are people bashing everyone on food stamps I have a very close friend on them and believe me he isn't an Obama loving give me all the free **** I can get having six babies none proper speaking fool. He is a hero he is an American that fought for his country got blown ul for his country and his disability only goes so far seeing that his wife just passed 4 months ago and he is raising 3 children by himself. So yeah fu** it I guess y'all are right all folks on food stamps are garbage.....

there are those who rightfully deserve to be on it that is true but fraud has taken good grip on food stamps/ebt program unfortunately giving it a black eye and making a disliked program by many, i have close family who are needlessly on these "free" programs that don't need to be and they keep getting accepted

i wish anyone who is on it and need to be on it to feed their family well and that one day they can better their situation

I can agree with the fact that 80% of the dead beats on some sort of program are abusing the system but there are good people also on it and we need not forget that maybe some of our fellow ODT members on here may be as well that are good people because the person I just described is on here and I can guarantee you it isn't fair to generalize all people on aid into the scrum category
i'd say more like 97%

Because people have a strong sense of self-righteousness.

"I work hard for my money and it pisses me off to see somebody gaming the system." Whatever!

The children of Sam Walton game the system for more tax breaks than 100,000 "welfare queens" put together. But hey, they're job creators so we give them a pass. Umm, no they're not. Their dad did all the work, they hit the sperm lottery.

I consider myself lucky to be alive to see the fall of a formerly great civilization. And every single one of us did their part.

Last edited:

I haven't seen ANYONE here make that blanket statement. Seriously man, chill, nobody is bashing the people who NEED ebt, just those who abuse it.

I did not see that. Im sure 11% of the people on food stamps really do need them and are REALLY trying to better their situation. The other 89% ruin it for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom