• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alert!! Food stamp cards not working statewide >>jpmorgan

I heard the announcement when I was in wally world picking up some dinner. I walked back to sporting goods to check out and exited through the garden center.... Best to steer clear of the potential chaos....

Freaking got *****ed at all day because of this! Really had to bite my tongue one time to keep from saying "do you really think you'll starve without that Red Bull and pack of Trident? "

Yep, JP Morgan creates the money out of thin air thru the Federal Reserve.
What a wonderful system. And then they convince.you its free market capitalism. Well, I guess there are a lot more than one born every minute.

So what I don't understand is why are people bashing everyone on food stamps I have a very close friend on them and believe me he isn't an Obama loving give me all the free **** I can get having six babies none proper speaking fool. He is a hero he is an American that fought for his country got blown ul for his country and his disability only goes so far seeing that his wife just passed 4 months ago and he is raising 3 children by himself. So yeah fu** it I guess y'all are right all folks on food stamps are garbage.....

So what I don't understand is why are people bashing everyone on food stamps I have a very close friend on them and believe me he isn't an Obama loving give me all the free **** I can get having six babies none proper speaking fool. He is a hero he is an American that fought for his country got blown ul for his country and his disability only goes so far seeing that his wife just passed 4 months ago and he is raising 3 children by himself. So yeah fu** it I guess y'all are right all folks on food stamps are garbage.....

Now, now, no need to get offended. It is the ODT so we like to embellish. The benefits were designed for folks in similar situations just as you described. However, I think most here are channeling their discontent at the rampant abuse and fraud that has overtaken the American welfare system.

Now, now, no need to get offended. It is the ODT so we like to embellish. The benefits were designed for folks in similar situations just as you described. However, I think most here are channeling their discontent at the rampant abuse and fraud that has overtaken the American welfare system.

I can agree with the fact that 80% of the dead beats on some sort of program are abusing the system but there are good people also on it and we need not forget that maybe some of our fellow ODT members on here may be as well that are good people because the person I just described is on here and I can guarantee you it isn't fair to generalize all people on aid into the scrum category

Back
Top Bottom