• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alert!! Food stamp cards not working statewide >>jpmorgan

Zastava

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   1
Reaction score
I never knew JPMORGAN is a FOODSTAMP DISTRIBUTOR..AM I the only one who just found this out? ..Watch out for angry recipients!!!! who are denied their purchases as there is 10 or more states(Georgia happent to be 1 of them) who JPMORGAN has the pleasure of not allowing their cards to work due to a so called computer glitch..

http://www.wfmz.com/news/State-food...itch/-/121458/17446810/-/eht9x5z/-/index.html

How ibe gunna be fedin dem 6 wit dey pops inkarsirated?? Obama phone!!!!!! Obama phone!!!!! Obama phone!!!!!!!! Kant get muh mad dog 20/20s now on muh ebt>>>>gottsa spent my dollas ons it unsted ah dey po people hatin republican monies........it george bushes and bain capitaals faultz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

No offence!

I never knew JPMORGAN is a FOODSTAMP DISTRIBUTOR..AM I the only one who just found this out? ..Watch out for angry recipients!!!! who are denied their purchases as there is 10 or more states(Georgia happent to be 1 of them) who JPMORGAN has the pleasure of not allowing their cards to work due to a so called computer glitch..

http://www.wfmz.com/news/State-food...itch/-/121458/17446810/-/eht9x5z/-/index.html

What do you mean by "distributor". Sounds like Chase is just the card issuer and all transactions go through their clearinghouse. Sort of like how GE Capital and Citi are the card issuers for many dept. store cards.

I do hope this is cleared up by Sunday. I'm having my flat-screen delivered tomorrow and was planning to buy some steaks and Cristal for the Falcons game!

What do you mean by "distributor". Sounds like Chase is just the card issuer and all transactions go through their clearinghouse. Sort of like how GE Capital and Citi are the card issuers for many dept. store cards. I do hope this is cleared up by Sunday. I'm having my flat-screen delivered tomorrow and was planning to buy some steaks and Cristal for the Falcons game!
your using food stamps too buy steaks, plus you have a flat screen, shame on you.

JP Morgan is simply a credit card vendor they supply the Data to the machines one of their biggest data center is here in ATL in the TelX building downtown there are many that run thru the telx. I've had the privilege to splice in there. NASA, Facebook, Myspace, LOTS OF CLASSIFIED businesses also run thru there (where even the TELX employees dont know whose stuff it is).

Back
Top Bottom