• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

After 44 years of being married, I'm not wearing my wedding ring anymore...

If married, Do you wear a wedding band?

• Yes

Votes: 49 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Put a ring on that taco.

Votes: 9 7.7%

• Total voters
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
The wife was moving furniture around cleaning for a house full on Thanksgiving, and she found my ring, GLORY Hallelujah!!!

View attachment 3673953View attachment 3673961View attachment 3673962View attachment 3673963

Maggie is so happy! Me Too!!!
I looked in "my chair" 8 or 10 times, it took awhile to work its way to the floor I reckon. So troubling that I didn't notice it for 5 hours, I'm buying a cheapie one for daily wear...
That's the kind of ring I would definitely get caught on something and there wouldn't be a finger lift to put it on

I've pinned mine to my finger at work before and got a buddy to channel-lock it back round enough to get it back off. Later had a sports injury and just got it off my finger before the swelling hit (pic). It never went back normal enough to fit again and I just went silicone. Its way better feeling and safer too.

Pics of injury:
View attachment 3660504
This is why my ring is a tattoo

Ya'll can't wear rings because of work, machinery, electronics etc. Try this one; I am allergic to the oils present in metals. Makes my hand look like Mickey Mouse. Who would have ever thought that was an issue.
My story, sticking to it.

Ya'll can't wear rings because of work, machinery, electronics etc. Try this one; I am allergic to the oils present in metals. Makes my hand look like Mickey Mouse. Who would have ever thought that was an issue.
My story, sticking to it.
I guess you just shoot Glocks and drive Corvette's (plastic) :boink: too? :)

My wife gave me a tungsten ring when we got married when I was much thinner. After several years my fat fingers outgrew it and I just don't wear one anymore. We tried a silicone ring but I didn't like how it felt. I just don't like feeling jewelry on me. I love watches for instance but hate wearing them for long periods of time.

Back
Top Bottom