• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

After 44 years of being married, I'm not wearing my wedding ring anymore...

If married, Do you wear a wedding band?

• Yes

Votes: 49 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Put a ring on that taco.

Votes: 9 7.7%

• Total voters

payneed

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Paynefree is NOT a ninja assassin see the diff.?
169   0
Reaction score
NO my wife didn't wise up and dump me:) I lost my wedding band Monday morning.:(
I am not going to lie, I'm pretty sick about it... Am I divorced now? :doh:
Getting old stinks, didn't notice it gone (at work) until 9:30 and looked (150,000 sq. ft. & 4 parking lots) for it for about 1.5 hours...
It was the original band I got when I was 19, and when we saved up $tree-fiddy (after about 25 years) we added a two tone band with diamonds on top of the original band, so I have always been wearing the original one, but with a little added bling.
After looking through thousands of pictures I have very few pics of my hand... FYI lots of Richard pics... (j/k)
Ed's Ring.jpg

Should I replace it?
Go Silicone?
Flat Washer?
I do wear a watch, but my wedding band was the only jewelry I wore (excluding piercings, of course :))

Tattoo it on…you won’t lose that one. Odd that you bring this up. My wife called me yesterday (she was out running errands) asked me to get her ring off the bathroom counter and put it in her drawer. She had taken it off to put lotion on her hands. It wasn’t there. I freaked out. Told her it wasn’t there. Later found it on the floor next the the kitchen door. Not even sure how it got there.

Damn payneed payneed ….. that bites !! Have you put up any flyers around where u think you lost it?
Idk if that is possible or feasible .
I dont wear one for a couple of reasons. For the longest, i was a mechanic so i didnt wear my ring at work for the longest when i got to the shop, my ring would go in my tool chest and when i was done for the day and cleaned up enough to go home, my ring went back on.
Now i have lost a decent amount of weight….my ring just falls off ! I am still losing pounds so i havent bothered to resize it. My ring has been sitting in a box beside my chair along with a few other pieces of Jewlry and my Rolex i dont wear except for when i dress up better than the bum i am normally :becky:.

Good luck finding your ring but i feel if someone found it, you would be hard pressed to get it back, unfortunately.

Damn payneed payneed ….. that bites !! Have you put up any flyers around where u think you lost it?
Idk if that is possible or feasible .
I dont wear one for a couple of reasons. For the longest, i was a mechanic so i didnt wear my ring at work for the longest when i got to the shop, my ring would go in my tool chest and when i was done for the day and cleaned up enough to go home, my ring went back on.
Now i have lost a decent amount of weight….my ring just falls off ! I am still losing pounds so i havent bothered to resize it. My ring has been sitting in a box beside my chair along with a few other pieces of Jewlry and my Rolex i dont wear except for when i dress up better than the bum i am normally :becky:.

Good luck finding your ring but i feel if someone found it, you would be hard pressed to get it back, unfortunately.
I sent an email to all my contacts at work (DOZENS) offering a reward... sympathy on losing it but crickets on finding it. I really trust my tenants but a lot of patients come by... I think it fell off in a parking lot (yes I talked to my landscapers too) and is under some leaves. :(

I still have my original wedding ring after 11 years, however it has lived most of it's life in my wife's jewelry box. Wearing rings, watches, chains, etc bugs me to no end so I just don't wear it.

Honestly I am not sure if my wife wears hers either. I know she doesn't wear her engagment ring because the diamond destroys the gloves at work.

Back
Top Bottom