• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

After 44 years of being married, I'm not wearing my wedding ring anymore...

If married, Do you wear a wedding band?

• Yes

Votes: 49 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Put a ring on that taco.

Votes: 9 7.7%

• Total voters
I lost a few and then went to silicone... make a HUGE difference and much safer.
I've had my heart set on spending some hard earned cash for two silicone items but NOT a ring. :) (hint: (ta~ta's)
I don't wear one.....These hairy Colorado hippie chicks really dig old fat unmarried men.
My wife asked me Tuesday if any girls had hit on me since I lost it and of course I told her dozens but not not near as many as normally do because married men bring less baggage into a fling. :pound:
might want to ask around for a metal detector could help with the landscape search
:thumb:I did actually think about that, I asked the lil woman if I could buy an expensive drone with a built in metal detector, to hunt for it, that would be cool:thumb:... She said "just go out and buy another ring if you want to". She is dealing with my humor as good s she always does, mostly because she knows I'm bummed about losing the original ring, more than the bling...

Sorry to hear this. Did ya check under your car seat? Seat cushions, etc?

Funny story. My wife got into jewelry making years ago and made me a silver ring. One day it went missing and I looked EVERYWHERE. Was really bummed 'cause because it was a labor of love. And I felt pretty bad for not being able to keep up with it.

Fast forward a few weeks. I'm about to fill up our bird feeder and what did I find in the feeder? The ring. I've been losing weight and I guess it slipped off the last time I filled the feeder and didn't notice it. I wear it on my middle finger now, needless to say.

If it were me I doubt I would replace it with anything expensive. Funny, my wedding ring is platinum, which was worth more than gold when we got married 20 years ago...now gold is more valuable.

I haven’t worn mine my entire marriage. My job wouldn’t allow me to wear it for safety reasons and remembering to take off and on again over and over was just not working. My wife and I are no less married today than we were 27 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom