• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Advice needed

Something similar happened to me but without the hotness and I can't stress that part enough. I made a comment when I got to the main room about adding a lock to the door. Never went past that.

Same hear except my ex-wife’s sister was 6’ 3” and 350lbs. That’s an image you just can’t burn out of your mind. OMG!!!

Yea just keep it to yourself. Nothing happened, you didn't stay and you didn't care...
What I find incredulous is the, "you missed a spot" comment..... if a gentleman 'innocently' espies a lady in some compromising situation, he certainly doesn't come up with such a comment.

Well, sure, free advice. There’s two ways to go about this. 1: Delete this post and never “remember” that happening. We’re supposed to forget frivolous happenings. If ever confronted; “I Do Not remember looking at your sister shaving her ****! That’s crazy! You Are Crazy! If I would’ve ever accidentally walked in on something like that I would have left immediately. I’m not saying it happened but, You Are Crazy and You Know You’re Crazy! Make Me A Sammich!”
The second way: “The Rodeo Screw” The next time you and your misses get intimate. Ya gotta wrap one hand in her hair, the other hand in the air....and call her by her sister’s name. Ya gotta hold on for eight seconds to win.

Back
Top Bottom