• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Advice needed

murphranch

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
I was at the MIL’s house with my girls, wife, SIL and her daughters. They were going to hang out by the pool. I went to use the bathroom and when I got to the door it was maybe 3/4 open. I walked in only to find my completely naked, smoking hot, sister in law doing a perfect Captain Morgan imitation while giving her lady parts a high and tight shave. I was a little shocked and the only words to come to my mouth were “you missed a spot” as I turned around to walk out. Nothing has been said from either party involved. What now. I just want to tell everyone and have a good laugh. The SIL husband is a jealous goon and will go ballistic. I’m not scared of him at all but could see him unloading on her. He’s been known to do it.
You all know as well as I do that if I never mention to the wife what happened and the SIL tells her sister later I will catch hell. If I tell her I catch hell. It’s a lose/lose deal. Any advice?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Act like it didnt happen cause it aint really no big deal unless you stood there grinnin like this
images.jpeg

Something similar happened to me but without the hotness and I can't stress that part enough. I made a comment when I got to the main room about adding a lock to the door. Never went past that.

Back
Top Bottom