• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Advice needed

I forgot to mention that I see my SIL and MIL on the average of 4-5 times a week. We eat many meals together also during the week with all the cousins there. Wife and I have 2 girls, SIL has 4 girls and counting MIL I’m outnumbered 9-1. I live my life in an estrogen tidal wave without a life jacket or surfboard. They all have synced up and they openly discuss women stuff like I talk rodeo, ranching, trap shooting and hunting.
I spilled the beans this afternoon when I walked into the kitchen to see all 9 females either sitting at the kitchen table or in the living room. One of my nieces was standing with one of her feet up on the ottoman and was bent over touching up her toe nails. When she raised up I said “Lainey Marie you are standing just like your buck naked mother was the other day when I walked in on her while she gave the short and curlys an eviction notice” . She had no idea what I was talking about and gave me the “whhaattt” look. When I explained the situation they all started laughing. My SIL said “10 minutes earlier and you would’ve seen me taking a s@#t. That would’ve been really embarrassing”.
I’m thinking with her comment means she might be comfortable with me looking at her boner garage. The wife’s only comment was “you goober, why didn’t you knock. That could’ve been Nana-MIL.” That’s scary because I guarantee no product from Gillette, Schick or the Dollar Shave Club has been below Nana’s equator in a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She shoulda closed the bathroom door! Her fault.

Back
Top Bottom