• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active shooter Washington Navy Yard

You are correct but I don't believe I or anyone else has to be one in order to have and exercise my opinion about this POTUS and what I believe he is capable of. If he thinks he can get away with signing an Executive Order to ban them then he will do it. He doesn't care what the Constitution or any other legal document says he cannot do.

This defines the POTUS and a few others: A political or military ruler who has the powers of the people, but whose basis for rule is not hereditary, but based upon military or political power.

Obama can eat a dick. And as for the "banning ARs" goes, after what happened last time and the strong majority that voted against it I highly doubt anything will be banned anytime soon. Executive orders don't mean ****

Prayers for the innocent and defenseless that died, along with their families.

Such a senseless waste.

The political posturing is sickening and disrespectful at a new all time low.

Join the NRA and please encourage all others to do the same. Cling to freedom and be proud of it.

when I say 'Pawnshop shotgun' it lends to the type more than the source.
As in, it would be something you'd see in a pawnshop as opposed to a "scary black high capacity military style tactical elite super CQB Combat baby-killer" Special.

Rome had this figured out, if you provide the population with entertainment and food (Wine and Circus) they will be easily controlled and manipulated into what the "Senate" or Ceasar wanted.

The term you are looking for is "bread and games" or "bread and circuses" from the Latin: panem et circenses. :thumb:

In the next few days you'll start seeing the same liberals that were screaming after Sandy Hook, demanding bans on ARs.

I would agree with you except that there is one major difference between this and Sandy Hook. No dead children upon whose graves the liberals can erect their soapbox.

Back
Top Bottom