• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active shooter Washington Navy Yard

What's "the truth?" Whatever fox and cnn say it is?

No. The truth is THE TRUTH, not someone's preferred interpretation of something. The truth is not a matter of opinion. It can be difficult enough to try and figure out WITHOUT all the ridiculous and paranoid things conspiracy theorists come up with. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Why are so many people inclined to believe the outrageous, rather than the apparent? Because it's more fun to believe in fairytales.

Doesn't it tell you something that there have been unrelenting accusations of conspiracies about every major event that has ever occurred in modern history and that those conspiracy theories almost always come from the SAME people no matter what event it concerns?

Doesn't it tell you something that the conspiracy theories about this event were already building even before we knew ANYTHING about what was actually happening?

You believe everything the govt tells you.
Dont question anything nothing to see here.
Here is one for you. FEMA was running Project Tripod Terror Drill on 9/11.
Here is a video of Tom Kenney of FEMA saying they showed up Monday evening on 9/10-01

Typical! Because I don't believe what some guy sitting at a keyboard can make up out of thin air about something he knows NOTHING about, that must mean I'm a gullible idiot that believes whatever the government says. Yet folks like you drool over anything that same keyboard commando comes up with, as long as it's juicy and ridiculous enough. Who's the gullible idiot? Bet you're a big Alex Jones fan, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
picture-22-1.pngshill-warning-1.jpg
Typical! Because I don't believe what some guy sitting at a keyboard can make up out of thin air about something he knows NOTHING about, that must mean I'm a gullible idiot that believes whatever the government says. Yet folks like you drool over anything that same keyboard commando comes up with, as long as it's juicy and ridiculous enough. Who's the gullible idiot? Bet you're a big Alex Jones fan, right?

Ok keyboard cowboy. I grew up questioning everything. Growing up in a military family and serving myself. I always question everything. Dont blindly
follow orders if it even slightly violates the constitution. I never said I believe in conspiracy theories. Some could be conspiracy fact.
F**k Alex Jones, he is nothing but a fear mongering zionist.

Alot of people in the military and police dont buy the official stories that they are told by the msm and govt entities.
That doesnt mean I think its a false flag. I just dont believe we are getting the whole story or all the facts.

Last edited:
View attachment 226021

Ok keyboard cowboy. I grew up questioning everything. Growing up in a military family and serving myself. I always question everything. Dont blindly
follow orders if it even slightly violates the constitution. I never said I believe in conspiracy theories. Some could be conspiracy fact.

Alot of people in the military and police dont buy the official stories that they are told by the msm and govt entities.
That doesnt mean I think its a false flag. I just dont believe we are getting the whole story or all the facts.

Amen brother. I was taught to trust no one and question every thing.

View attachment 226022View attachment 226021

Sure man. You're not a conspiracy theorist, but 9/11 was an inside job. LMAO! :pound:

Ockham's razor:

A principle of parsimony, economy, or succinctness used in logic and problem-solving. It states that among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

Back
Top Bottom