• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active shooter Washington Navy Yard

Sounds like definitely 2 shooters, and the 3rd is unconfirmed.

Such an organized attack sounds strange. I'm going to throw this out in the least offensive way I can, but my money is on Muslim offenders. normal crazies are loners, there has to be something to bind the shooters together.

Racist bigot

I am here in DC. I was at Andrews AFB. This city is in chaos right now.

A lot of speculation by the many that are in ZERO danger.

You will have all the media coverage (true and false) over the next few days/ weeks.

Just relax and buy/ sell/ trade or whine about the ODT. The armchair is wearing out.

In the next few days you'll start seeing the same liberals that were screaming after Sandy Hook, demanding bans on ARs. They will demand Obama sign a ban by Executive order! Never let a tragedy go to waste.
Jay Carney is already talking about common sense gun control and the sun hasn't even set yet. Common sense to them is a complete ban! If you don't have one you better go get one cause the liberals are coming, the liberals are coming!

not a civics major I take it?

You are correct but I don't believe I or anyone else has to be one in order to have and exercise my opinion about this POTUS and what I believe he is capable of. If he thinks he can get away with signing an Executive Order to ban them then he will do it. He doesn't care what the Constitution or any other legal document says he cannot do.

This defines the POTUS and a few others: A political or military ruler who has the powers of the people, but whose basis for rule is not hereditary, but based upon military or political power.

OK, I am waiting for our feckless leader to say "if I had a son that was an active shooter he would look like me"
aaronalexisfbiboth.png
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/aaron-alexis/view

You are correct but I don't believe I or anyone else has to be one in order to have and exercise my opinion about this POTUS and what I believe he is capable of. If he thinks he can get away with signing an Executive Order to ban them then he will do it. He doesn't care what the Constitution or any other legal document says he cannot do.

This defines the POTUS and a few others: A political or military ruler who has the powers of the people, but whose basis for rule is not hereditary, but based upon military or political power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

basically only affects the executive branch of government.
unless you are holding a government office or are an employee of a department...

Back
Top Bottom