• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active shooter Oregon campus....

Interesting twist. The shooter was turned away from a training academy.
http://news.yahoo.com/oregon-gunman-may-killed-more-not-hero-student-023653508.html

Not counting convicted felons I've turned around half a dozen people away for similar "gut-feeling" reasons.
Many other Instructors have told me of doing the same thing.

Profiling, if that is how this would be considered, is frowned upon by many idiots in our society, but I call it common sense and I commend you for it.

Profiling, if that is how this would be considered, is frowned upon by many idiots in our society, but I call it common sense and I commend you for
Heck, apparently it doesn't even have to be that well placed. Every one of these fools commit sideways when an appropriate degree of force is returned.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/0...regon-college-committed-suicide/?intcmp=hpbt3

It's well known to those who study active shooter events that at the first sign of armed resistance the attackers either:

A. Surrender
B. Do a very poor job at resisting
C. Commit suicide

All 3 outcomes are perfectly acceptable.

The Washington politicians & legislators should understand by now that pacifism, cowardice, & unarmed resistance doesn't work.

They, including our impotent president, keep posturing... displaying their anger at these events yet they refuse to recognize the pattern that keeps repeating itself.
How stupid can they be?
You cannot stop criminals from getting access to guns but you can train & arm "1st responders" to fight fire with fire to reduce the loss of life.

It's well known to those who study active shooter events that at the first sign of armed resistance the attackers either:

A. Surrender
C. Commit suicide

The Washington politicians & legislators should understand by now that pacifism, cowardice, & unarmed resistance doesn't work.

They, including our impotent president, keep posturing... displaying their anger at these events yet they refuse to recognize the pattern that keeps repeating itself.
How stupid can they be?
You cannot stop criminals from getting access to guns but you (must become) "1st responders" (yourself) to fight fire with fire to reduce the loss of (your own) life.[/B]

Well said but I added my opinion by editing some of your text in (bold).

A. Surrender
C. Commit suicide

How stupid can they be?
You cannot stop criminals from getting access to guns but you can train & arm "1st responders" to fight fire with fire to reduce the loss of life.

Yep, the data has been available for at least a decade or more. Those that strive to control a nation will ALWAYS encourage "pacifism, cowardice, & unarmed resistance" as anything of the opposite will impede their progress. Dependency is a requirement as well.

Funny he says if he wasnt able to get a hold of 13 guns this wouldnt have happened. All it would have taken is 1 gun.

Yeah, the father wouldn't make any comments on his son, his mental state or motive but had a well rehearsed diatribe on gun control. It's time to get fitted for my tin-foil hat, because this stuff has to be orchestrated to some degree. And if not orchestrated, someone "got to" the father beforehand with a script.

Back
Top Bottom