• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active shooter Oregon campus....

Yeah, the father wouldn't make any comments on his son, his mental state or motive but had a well rehearsed diatribe on gun control. It's time to get fitted for my tin-foil hat, because this stuff has to be orchestrated to some degree. And if not orchestrated, someone "got to" the father beforehand with a script.

Yep, "Sir, we will pay you $XXX,XXX to push our agenda forward. If you don't comply, you won't see daylight again." Or something to that degree. (where the hell is my tinfoil hat?)

This interview with the shooter's father is awful and is quite an odd reaction for a supposedly grief-stricken father. "How could someone acquire 14 guns?". I'm also interested in the quantity that qualifies as an "arsenal".

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-his-shooting-rampage-what-right-do-you-have/

What accent was that, wonder where he was from.

Earlier interviews said the shooter was born in Great Britain, I believe.

I'm going to put it out there that I don't believe any tin foil is needed on this one. Seems to fit the profile.
Kid from a liberal/anti-gun background, parents divorced, father seems somewhat removed from the picture, first thing they want to blame is society. Diverting attention from HIS life choices is probably his usual coping mechanism.

I realize this man just lost his son too, but when his first words are to basically espouse the taking of my freedom to defend my families' lives from some of his poor decisions...well that's where my sympathy ends.

I mean how could he not know the shooter had a gun. There was a picture of him holding a 10/22 all over the web about 2 hrs after this happened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom