• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AAC Suppressor repair help

Isn't AAC a local Company with their facility in Lilburn?
Can't you get an appointment to bring it to them for repair (of course I don't expect it to be covered by any warranty if your muzzle threading alignment or Q/D device
was the cause of the strike.)
Have you tried contacting them by email or fax, or even snail mail
with a real letter and a stamp (not the $200 kind, LoL)?

Can't you get an appointment to bring it to them for repair (of course I don't expect it to be covered by any warranty if your muzzle threading alignment or Q/D device

Got bought by Remington years ago and moved to Alabama. I heard Palmetto States acquired them but don't know for sure after Remington went under.

Back to motorsports (what I was doing before joining AAC in 2011). In the Braselton area . . . seems like between the shops around Road Atlanta and some out towards Atlanta Dragway, I stay pretty busy at my machine shop.
That's awesome. Meaningless to you, but would love to come visit if it is a possibility

As Cadcom got, AAC left lilburn in 2012 :D We were next to the Gwinnett Braves stadium there for a hot minute (Lawrenceville) and then Big Green decided to move everything to Huntsville when the city agreed to basically give them the old Chrysler building.

I don't know what JJE Capital Holding's plan is for AAC 3.0 (5.0 by buildings?)

I know the last engineer Remington had working under the AAC banner now works for Dead Air so the former talent pool is non-existent. They are basically starting over from scratch with a bunch of prints and presumably machine equipment/tooling. No word on warranty work yet from what I gather.

That's awesome. Meaningless to you, but would love to come visit if it is a possibility

Whenever you want. At one point today there were like 6 people here . . . sold some parts on marketplace and the guy buying them stayed 30 minutes, guy picking up a cylinder head/dropping off an intake, his friend that rode with him, another guy I've done parts for drove his race car down with his brother, and they had a guy stop by they were meeting for lunch up the street. Pretty rowdy crowd :becky:

Bring a gun if you want. There's 90 acres out back and we've made a 15' tall backstop. Just shot some .22lr the other day out there.

Back
Top Bottom