• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A tool that helps with gear shifting.

This sounds like a soloution looking for a problem.

If a person (other than someone who is handicapped in some way) Can't figure out how to use a freakin clutch. They don't need to be on a bike of ANY kind.

And as already stated, there are options out there to cover every situation you have given.

Seems to me YOU are the one who wants a bike but fears you can't work a clutch. Or doesn't want to take 30 min's to learn.

Soooo..... Let me get this right. You want to take the most dangerous vehicle on the road, and make it easier for the dumbest people to operate? :wacko:
I think I got it now ! :thumb: GLWS!! (J/k)

Sort of like what they did with cars:doh:

Most of the people on here pissing about an automatic bike probably have an auto transmission in their cars.

Sort of like what they did with cars:doh:

Most of the people on here pissing about an automatic bike probably have an auto transmission in their cars.
Yeah and look what kind idiots are driving cars ...

In the 80s Honda made a 750 called the Hawk
That had a totally automatic Trans

Who wants the bike deciding what gear is best and changing gears right in the middle of a curve , ?

They'd wind up like cars , shift to top gear as soon as possible , who care about what the driver wants

I have a manual in my bronco
Mrs roundhouse wanted a manual in her beetle
My son wanted a 70s K-10 stepside with a manual , no sissy automatic

We swapped a 5 speed from a 2006 Silverado into his 77 Chevy

My first bike was a Honda Trail 90
Had an centrifugal clutch and a 4 speed Trans

Last edited:
its called a rekulse look it up used on off road bikes
Rekulse clutches are for off road. He wants his (insert street bike. Model) to belike that but i dont think they would be strong enough. Might be why they dont have one yet

Go buy an old Honda Z50 and pop it apart. The shifter lever operates the clutch when you shift.
While it could be applied to any bike, I think it's a small market.

ps.
your clutch can be used for more than swapping gears, it's also traction control.

Back
Top Bottom