• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

a little Angel ... see post #29 to help Family/ 2:am OR walk Prayers needed!!!

Through painful tragedy; come's a Blessing for several .........
This little Angel has a rare blood type, and she is a doner.
It has and continues to be a major undertaking as doner recipients have been told that their prayers have been answered. (due to their rare blood type, chances of a doner were very slim for them)
and they all have to move fast, the logistics of all this is in (we pray) professional hands.
The little Angel will have her OR walk soon (2:am), in her Hospital there will be two other OR's with recipients waiting...
in other hospital's there will be more, I (and I hope & Pray you will too) Pray all works to GODs plan.
doner 'objects' need to travel safely & swiftly to recipients and recipients will need Prayers for full and complete healing.
PRAY like never before my brother's & sisters

A little angel has had her wings fitted, and when she fly's home, her family will need prayers, and any other help you can give my brothers.........
'as she fly's' she will leave behind two sisters one her twin and mom & dad, she's 8 years young.......
The dad grew-up with our kids more news will be forthcoming ............
Prayers for little girl on Angel Flight.God bless her soul.

It was the little girl in Henry County. One of the members of our church knows the family. Caring For A Cause (CFAC) is taking donations to assist the family. This is with the family’s blessing. For this family, there is only Before and After. They’re being supported by a local church they’re involved with. If you feel led to donate, the following will get to them through CFAC. We’ve had legit dealings with them with a co-worker of my wife.

Venmo: @caringforacause

CashApp: $Caringforacause2010

PayPal: PayPal.me/caringforacause

CC/Apple Pay: www.caringforacause.love/donate

It was the little girl on Jackson Lake Rd. One of the members of our church knows the family. Caring For A Cause (CFAC) is taking donations to assist the family. This is with the family’s blessing. For this family, there is only Before and After. They’re being supported by a local church they’re involved with. If you feel led to donate, the following will get to them through CFAC. We’ve had legit dealings with them with a co-worker of my wife.

Venmo: @caringforacause

CashApp: $Caringforacause2010

PayPal: PayPal.me/caringforacause

CC/Apple Pay: www.caringforacause.love/donate
Thank you, I am not cp savvy- for I was trying to do this ........

Back
Top Bottom