• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A few others still getting them back today...

Pretty jealous of that. Shot the 300 Blackout today. That thing is crazy accurate. I'm sold. Think I may just need to form 1 the rest of my lowers.

Ha! I get that feeling sometimes. I'm pretty pumped about this x39 upper. I'm thinking the Specwar and the slidefire need to have a meeting with this upper once it's built.

Ha! I get that feeling sometimes. I'm pretty pumped about this x39 upper. I'm thinking the Specwar and the slidefire need to have a meeting with this upper once it's built.
Shooting the 5.45 today. No key holes when shooting semi auto. I dumped 120 rounds with the slide fire real fast though and found a keyhole in my target. Just 1 out of over 600 rounds fired today and it was at some point during a 120 round mag dump but it has me worried. Hoping it was a bad bullet or maybe I just got the barrel too hot but has me worried about putting a can on it.

Shooting the 5.45 today. No key holes when shooting semi auto. I dumped 120 rounds with the slide fire real fast though and found a keyhole in my target. Just 1 out of over 600 rounds fired today and it was at some point during a 120 round mag dump but it has me worried. Hoping it was a bad bullet or maybe I just got the barrel too hot but has me worried about putting a can on it.

Small keyhole or total sideways?

Back
Top Bottom