• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

a bunch of merged ammo price rants

I havent been keeping up with he ammo prices apparently. Last time I checked at the beginning of Rona there were still some normal prices out there. When did everything double and triple in price? $1500 for 1000 of 5.56???? Wtf
For a couple of weeks, Federal, Speer, and CCI were selling directly to the public but most common calibers are now out of stock. They are still carrying the less common calibers like .25 and .32 Auto. And, I just saw some .357 Sig. Familiar hunting calibers are still available. https://www.federalpremium.com/rifle/american-eagle/

I recently met a competitive shooter and asked him how much 9mm he had for training. He told me 50,000 rounds.

I havent been keeping up with he ammo prices apparently. Last time I checked at the beginning of Rona there were still some normal prices out there. When did everything double and triple in price? $1500 for 1000 of 5.56???? Wtf
tenor.gif

yeah I have plenty and don’t keep of the trends like some of these people here. I’ll check again in a few years.

Ohhh noess I had to scroll past an ammo thread. What a bunch of whiny bitches

Don’t you just Love the posts where someone asks how much they should sell their flipper goods for. You know asking what a fair price is. Fair these days falls somewhere between the “I’ll only use one finger” price or the “full up Johnson” price.

Don’t you just Love the posts where someone asks how much they should sell their flipper goods for. You know asking what a fair price is. Fair these days falls somewhere between the “I’ll only use one finger” price or the “full up Johnson” price.
No matter, there's a committee that will come along and correct any pricing mistakes you might make. I'm surprised they aren't here already.

If I'm gonna **** someone, I'm full burying it to the hilt

If you want ammo, you have to search it out until you find what you need. During the lock down, I found lots of household stuff sold out at the local stores to send to the caregivers for my parents who are in assisted living at their home. Usually on Amazon around 3am, stuff became available especially TP which was sold out where my folks live. It took several nights to source specific needed items. Ammo is no different.

Back
Top Bottom