• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

a bunch of merged ammo price rants

Y'all are really going to have something to moan about in a few weeks, LOL! You really think the prices asked today are high? Outrageous? Gouging? LOL!

It's going to get so much worse. So much.....
Yep i agree!! But are you price gouging if you put it on gunbroker and people bid it up that high?? I think not!! I see some auctions in my future

I know this is an ammo thread, but i just saw a 1200$ wasr10. I need to digest this latest sighting and kick myself in the butt for not buying all the 200$ wasr AKs in the olden days. (But i Actually hope he gets 1200$...i love capitalism and supply/demand). What’s cheap now that may be worth alot 10 to 20 years from now? Should i be investing in hi-points?

I know this is an ammo thread, but i just saw a 1200$ wasr10. I need to digest this latest sighting and kick myself in the butt for not buying all the 200$ wasr AKs in the olden days. (But i Actually hope he gets 1200$...i love capitalism and supply/demand). What’s cheap now that may be worth alot 10 to 20 years from now? Should i be investing in hi-points?
Hi points have tripled in price the last 40 years

5A559B6E-6812-4DB4-BA02-BD5126D96CF2.png
Y'all are really going to have something to moan about in a few weeks, LOL! You really think the prices asked today are high? Outrageous? Gouging? LOL!

It's going to get so much worse. So much.....
It’s getting good

Guys, if you know me personally I'm avid target shooter, it's a sport and hobby to me, to develop better aim, better speed, new ways etc. You all know what I'm talking about.
These days it's freaking crazy, it's 22LR is sold for as much as just few months ago I paid for cheap, membership priced Winchester brass 9mm!!! I hoped this nonsense is eventually going to end, and I hope it will, but when? I practically quit shooting all other stuff I have and limit shooting of actual calibers to merely few rounds a month just to refresh a muscle memory. Shooting ranges sell box of 9mm for $50! Even the best prices with online offerings are crazy!

What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom