• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm subsonic plinking ammo

weird, mine came up at $106.08 per 500:

upload_2015-3-13_14-30-49.png

I dont see the Hush for $114, I see it for $163.30. The regular 147gr is listed at $114 as the deal of the deal.
Just looked at the email again, you're right. 9mm 147gr and 45acp hush are on sale, I read it earlier as both were hush. 147gr should still stay subsonic. Sorry for the confusion.n

Just looked at the email again, you're right. 9mm 147gr and 45acp hush are on sale, I read it earlier as both were hush. 147gr should still stay subsonic. Sorry for the confusion.n

Yea it should stay subsonic and thats a good price. Their hush 9mm is like $17.XX for 50 so $114 for 500 would have been a wet dream come true.

Will the regular 147gr reman stuff be enough to cycle my hk vp9 without a suppressor?

Anything with cycle the gun with the suppressor. How it sounds is what makes the difference. All 147gr will be subsonic out of a pistol so you won't get the supersonic crack. Their hush line I think is suppose to be quieter and cleaner though, thats why its $6 more a box.

Anything with cycle the gun with the suppressor. How it sounds is what makes the difference. All 147gr will be subsonic out of a pistol so you won't get the supersonic crack. Their hush line I think is suppose to be quieter and cleaner though, thats why its $6 more a box.

How about without the suppressor? Will the 147 still cycle?

Back
Top Bottom