• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9mm powders

dragon

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
16   0
Reaction score
i know this is just a discussion and theres a place to sale but i want to see if anyone would want to trade.. i have a brand new 1lb bottle of titegroup..i would like to trade for somthing alittle slower burning and that would go good with lead ..i am loading 125gr lead round nose if that helps..

if this is in the wrong spot i am sorry .. i just thought i would post here since people here already have the gear for the most part.. thanks

I have used Red Dot and Unique for over 25 years in 9, 40 & 45 and will always use those 2 as long as they are available.

was hoping to trade for somthing .. i would love to get more accurate #7 .. i have used it and it meters good for me..but would trade for anything that burns a little slower .. so if anyone has a 1lb bottle and want some Titegroup .. i have a new never opened

Titegroup is good, but it's a hot powder in the terms of it will produce a lot of leading.

Look into Solo 1000. I've had great luck with it and moly and lead bullets and reducing smoke. Universal Clays also works well for what you're looking for, and is pretty easy to find right now.

I use the exact same bullet. I was using 4.0 gr of Titegroup but it's like shooting black powder.

I'm using 3.7gr of Solo 1000. It's clean and recoil feels reduced compared to Titegroup.

dang if we were close I would trade you a lb of unique for the titegroup. TG is my go to for all my plinking loads, but I am shooting plated and jacket bullets

Back
Top Bottom