• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
O.K....just so I get this right...the explosives that took down the buildings(from the ground up, and not the top down) were put in place wen they were built, and kept secret all this time waiting for the planes to strike??
Correct.
But, keep in mind, as many on here have explained, there were no planes, it was all photoshopped.
Try to keep up.

What does stating objective facts have to do with Antisemitism?

And they ceased being God's chosen people when they rejected the Messiah. I ain't saying they shouldn't exist, but they don't need to be getting constant truckloads of our tax dollars either.
Negative! Jesus was born King of the Jews. Their objectives or his crucification doesn't change God's mind. How arrogant is man to pretend to know the will or opinion of God! His will is not changed by the measly actions of mankind. He is the Alpha and he Omega, the beginning and the end.

Correct.
But, keep in mind, as many on here have explained, there were no planes, it was all photoshopped.
Try to keep up.
hold on here....no planes.....what did they/how did they crate the grieving families, that thought they had lost loved ones.....you're confusing me....I had a grip on the preplanned explosions, saved for all these years, with no telling, BUT no planes???...did the insurance companies pay the airlines for plans that didn't even hit the buildings???
we need to start this thread over....I missed something.....

Negative! Jesus was born King of the Jews. Their objectives or his crucification doesn't change God's mind. How arrogant is man to pretend to know the will or opinion of God! His will is not changed by the measly actions of mankind. He is the Alpha and he Omega, the beginning and the end.
Since this somehow turned into a religious discussion.... if you believe all of what you have been saying in this thread, why do you follow Christianity and not Judaism?

16947264146773446435999989615482.jpg

Haram

Since this somehow turned into a religious discussion.... if you believe all of what you have been saying in this thread, why do you follow Christianity and not Judaism?
Because the Jews do not believe that Christ died on the cross for their sins and reject the idea that Jesus was the true Messiah. It said when the Lord comes and reveals himself that the Jews will fall to the knees and weep that they had crucified their only savior.

And it's not a thread about religious beliefs. You just cracked out about the Jews and I was just saying you need to hold your tongue on that stuff. It wasn't an order it was more of a warning because God warns against that in the Bible. Israel has been war for thousands of years. It all stems from the separation of the two brothers of Abraham. That's the whole premise of the holy wars.

Abraham prayed and prayed to God for a son the God didn't answer his prayers soon enough for him so he lay with a servant girl and had a son. Shortly after that his true wife did have a son. That one true son of Abraham was Joseph. The two brothers split and went their own ways each thinking they inherited Isreal and that's what brought about the holy wars. I believe I'm I've got that right I might be off a tad
The word Israel actually means " Struggle with God. ".

Back
Top Bottom