• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
I always find the psychology of conspiracy theorists more intriguing than the actual theories. Conspiracies generally start off with a reasonable question and then perhaps even a somewhat plausible theory. But as the theory unravels more and more increasingly unrealistic supporting theories come into play, and then "rumors", until the whole thing is just astronomically not only improbable but impossible. And it's a specific mentality that thrives on these. Very rarely you meet somebody that holds to one conspiracy theory and not several. And they will not be deterred. Look at Newtown for example. A grieving father has a nervous laugh for 2 seconds and that's all that needed. Suddenly all these kids didn't exist and the entire thing was fake. It's truly fascinating and shockingly frightening that it's apparently not an inconsequential part of the population that so easily twist reality. To what end?
Maybe it's the chemtrails....
I’m amazed by the trust intelligent people place in a government that constantly and consistently lies to them every chance it gets…

I haven't done enough research to hear any of the questionable materials found. That picture of that piece of steel looks like that was cut with a plasma cutter on an exact angle. That could have happened during the cleanup or rescue efforts in order to clear debris. But I'm not one to buy into conspiracy theories a lot anyways. But then again I have to remind myself to second-guess our government because of all the crooked things they do on both sides Democratic and Republican. In America power and greed rules all. Even in our government it's still the number one motivational Factor and just about every senator, congressman, president or what have you. So who's to say one way or another.

I just remember that day I was at the car dealership working and everything came to a complete halt and we all hovered around the television set at the concessions area of the dealership. I literally could not believe my eyes.

The question I offer is how likely is that unarmed insurgents took over 3 almost 4 planes at the same time and were 100% successful in their objectives almost at the same exact time with no back lash from the passengers. Weird to say the least. It also doesn't speak positively about the bravado of the American civilian passengers. That's really the only highly unlikely events that took place simultaneously and perfect in execution. I find that more disturbing than I would of molten steel and structural integrity of a buildings. That could have been cheaped out on to begin with by greedy construction companies using substandard building materials and codes. You know a lot of that is happening more than we would care to think about.
I wouldn't find it hard to believe they pulled it off at all. Just some planning and calculations. Resisting back then was a last resort and the general assumption for EVERYOBE was that hijackers wanted to land the plane and meet some financial or political goals. No one at the time was really expecting suicide missions.

The same people who have left our borders wide open, used the IRS and DOJ to silence their critics, left Afganistan billions in weapons, are using fake climate change data to destroy our civilization as we know it and who just perpetuated the biggest single psych op in history…they are the same people who were in power on 9/11.
I don’t know what happened on 9/11.
But I don’t believe a single ****ing word of the official narrative.
One of my best friends is a highly educated and trained construction engineer…from day one he has called bs on the way the towers collapsed.
I trust his judgement wayyyy more than the gubmnt.

And the most damage sustained by the concrete was a small gouge measuring 2.4" deep. No way it could punch a hole through 3 layers of pentagon.

Yeah - the test illustrated a plane hitting the special reinforced concrete used in nuclear facilities. I'm assuming which is much stronger than what the pentagon is made of but that is just an assumption.

It was an illustration of what happens to an aircraft when it hits something solid at 480mph - not much left.

I don't know what hit the Pentagon. But something sure did.

The older I get the less I trust our government.

I’m amazed by the trust intelligent people place in a government that constantly and consistently lies to them every chance it gets…
I am amazed you believe intelligent people cant sort thru the myriad of data and draw their own conclusions based on the strongest evidence?

Are you kidding? Our “politicians “ are idiots. Puppets.
The people behind them that pulled off the recent Covid hoax, propaganda event, test of population control, psych ops?
They are devious, smart and completely evil mfr’s.
So back in the late 90’s if you wanted to strip Americans of many freedoms, begin a fear control campaign and eliminate certain players on the global board…how could you get Americans to not only stand by and let you do it…but enthusiastically support and PAY for it?
Enter 9/11.
And those evil sob’s wouldn’t blink at massive loss of life…nope, rather they would revel in it.
Those evil masterminds? To what end? Do we control the oil in Iraq? The poppy fields in Afghanistan? Was any of it successful? If the Illuminati control Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden, why did none of it work? Sure, they passed the Patriot Act and it’s pretty evil but they could have done that without 9/11. If you haven’t been paying attention, Americans have been happily conceding our rights to the Gov since 1791…in war and peace. Seems a pretty elaborate and complicated plan to accomplish something they’ve already been successful doing for free. The military industrial complex has been rapidly and steadily growing since WWII despite only having regional conflicts in Korea (50’s), Vietnam (60’s) and Middle East (2000’s). Arguably, it raged hardest during the Cold War of the 70’s-80’s when no bullets were fired…seems if the Bush family, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al were controlled by the Illuminati, why’d those evil geniuses ever win the Cold War and allow the Berlin Wall to fall and the Soviet Union to collapse? They should have milked it longer and just propped up our “evil empire” counterparts and allow them to play the bad guys a few years longer for their financial benefit. As a kid growing up in the 70’s and 80’s doing duck and cover drills under our school desks to “protect us” from the Bomb, Boris and Natasha was way scarier than any cave dwelling, goat f***ing, Afghani jihadist.

Maybe the Hollywood faction of the Illuminati just got bored playing the same show every night and decided to write a script for sequel? Someone should tell them that the sequel is never as good as the original.*

*except for Toy Story, the Godfather Part II and The Empire Strikes Back.

I would counter that it is a developed mechanism after being lied to SO much by your government. So much. It starts to make you doubt everything you hear. Almost more plausible to disbelieve.

And this is the kind of self supporting dismissal I'm talking about. Not sure how many times I've said on these boards there is nothing, literally nothing, I wouldn't put pass the federal government. I'm very sincere in that. That belief does not allow me to suspend logic and common sense however.
No planes. No kids. Really?

I don't buy into all the conspiracy theories, just the ones where there was some major event that happened but coincidentally some gov agencies was doing "training exercises" for that exact type event nearby.

Leaves you with two choices, conspiracy or coincidence. Coincidence after coincidence after coincidence.....

Back
Top Bottom