• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
1694581619355.jpeg

The steel frame work you see is the pet Rocks. It is hooked to concrete ballasts. That are all still in tact. 145,000 lbs of fuel an 125 lters of Lox.View attachment 6216390
Would they have still been intact if they'd had ten other pet rock assemblies bearing down on them? Yes, they're still there. But did their structural capabilities change due to the fire? Did ya'll pull them out and use them again?

Would they have still been intact if they'd had ten other pet rock assemblies bearing down on them? Yes, they're still there. But did their structural capabilities change due to the fire? Did ya'll pull them out and use them again?
I’m sure they were destroyed. We still need to be able to air drop in emergency

No, this is not my speculation- it is a compilation of hundreds (possibly thousands) point of views. I have watched more eyewitness interviews , first responder accounts, clean up crew stories and buried footage than anyone I've ever met. Also worked in metallurgy and have cut any ferrous OR non ferrous material you can name. The narrative simply does not add up

Regardless of any question you just ask, jet fuel does not melt steel beams. Under any circumstance
No it doesn’t melt it, never said it did. It just twists it, expands it, weakens it, and deforms it when it burns. It loses its structural integrity as low as 600°. Every nut, bolt, rivet, strap, steel joist, steel I-beam, one by one start failing individually, and after burning under super heated conditions long enough, the whole system fails catastrophically.

The gov is too inept to pull off such an intricate and complex plan in secret. Too many moving parts, too many people. We couldn’t even kill OBL in an undefended Pakistani suburb without losing a helicopter. Nixon, who many consider an incredibly smart man, couldn’t even pull off Watergate with his a-team without getting caught by janitor. Donald Trump who says he’s the “best president ever” couldn’t even pull off the January 6th “insurrection” against a bunch of flat footed capital hill police and he was still in power…apparently the forgot to send a reminder email to all his red hat patriots to arm themselves first.

If you want me to believe Dick and George knew planes were coming and sat on their hands and let it happen…I can buy that…that’s at least plausible (if not probable). But if you want me to believe somehow they rigged the towers with enough explosives to blow them all up and then photoshopped airplanes on the news and all the bystanders footage and used missiles or blah blah blah…I ain’t buying that. No way they could get the hundreds of people coordinate, plan, plant a ton of explosives, run miles of wiring, then hide it all for months, then set up and coordinate the explosions in buildings with 50,000 occupants a day…and people present 24 hours a day…just no way one of those guys running wire or planting explosives doesn’t get a guilty conscience and confesses…or what…You tell the Navy Seals to murder them all?

“Hey Commander, I need a Seal Team Six to kill 40 union demolition crew members in the NY/NJ area to cover up our planned trip to the Middle East…and make ‘em all look like an accident, okay? Will that be a problem?”

“No sir! We’ll handle it, Hooyah! But one question sir…if we’re using these “attacks” to justify invading Afghanistan and Iraq, why didn’t we plant Afghani or Iraqi passports for the pilots instead of Saudi?”

Just doesn’t escape logic of Occam’s Razor.

Unless of course there’s an oxidizer present. Do you know what happens to fire when pure oxygen is added? Like say the O2 tanks on board an aircraft to supply the crew and all the passengers with oxygen on a transcontinental flight? Or the LOX systems some planes have?

No oxygen doesn’t blow up like in the movies, it enriches all the flammable and combustible material and burns at a much higher temperature. Rapidly.
entertaining that is pointless because the plane was still over 70 stories from the basement sublevel where the support beam was cross cut. That kind of heat transfer in that timeframe is not possible no matter how much jet fuel and o2 present. Also will not result in a cross cut on a primary support

Oh but it does! Seen them blow. Maybe not like movies, but the blow.
when I was on. C17s, yes my call sign. We have an OBIGGS system that generates nitrogen for fire systems
I phrased that wrong. O2 itself doesn’t explode just by adding flame, but a pressurized cylinder most certainly will explode under heat and flame.

Back
Top Bottom