• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shows what you know. George Bush was the number 2 in his own presidency. Dick Cheney was your mastermind and GW did what his daddy told him to do. Listen to Dick
Dick Cheney can’t control a shotgun or his own daughter but controlled thousands of folks tasked with pulling off and then concealing the 9/11 conspiracy? Okay.

You do when you're talking about the support beams in the basement. Ot talking about integrity of steel, we are talking about melted beams

And by my math, that is still 700 degrees shy of melting point. It may not sound like much, but getting steel from 2000 degrees to 2700 degrees is a difficult environment to create with jet fuel and drywall. Below is a picture of one of the beams from the south tower. That picture says it all

View attachment 6216344
What does that one picture say?

View attachment 6216341View attachment 6216342

You don't have to melt a steel beam to affect its load capacity.
you said it 'steel melts at 2700 degrees ......... The films of towers say it all/show it all.... If look at the films you will see molten steel pouring off the Floors .........days of old; when the Empire state building was hit, the old prop plane had 315 octane aviation (burns much hotter) fuel on board and the building was repaired....... back to the towers, Lets not forget they found molten steel in multiple pockets in the ruble for days and weeks of the recovery stage.

You do when you're talking about the support beams in the basement. Ot talking about integrity of steel, we are talking about melted beams

And by my math, that is still 700 degrees shy of melting point. It may not sound like much, but getting steel from 2000 degrees to 2700 degrees is a difficult environment to create with jet fuel and drywall. Below is a picture of one of the beams from the south tower. That picture says it all

View attachment 6216344
Did you even look at the attachments I posted? Steel loses 50 percent of its strength at 1100° F. Building fires generate temperatures of 1100° F. On a normal day the twin towers would sway up to 12". Is so hard to believe in is weakened state, the buildings collapsed.

Dick Cheney can’t control his own daughter but controlled thousands of folks tasked with pulling off and then concealing the 9/11 conspiracy? Okay.
That was the reason he didn't run as president. They were afraid of voters having the same opinion you just provided. Because she was gay, he agreed to vp GW.

Dick Cheney is named the most powerful vp in US history for a reason. GW had no interest in running the country.

Clever. What do you do for an encore, use pictures of kids with cerebral palsy or autism? Keeping it classy, I see.
Care for some butter? :noidea:

1694578763234.png

Did you even look at the attachments I posted? Steel loses 50 percent of its strength at 1100° F. Building fires generate temperatures of 1100° F. On a normal day the twin towers would sway up to 12". Is so hard to believe in is weakened state, the buildings collapsed.
I did. If the towers fell from the top down, maybe your point would have something plausable. They didn't fall over though, they collapsed demolition style from the ground 70 stories away from the fire. There is a plethora of structural engineers and demolition experts who have debunked this.

Did you even look at my attachment?!?!

Back
Top Bottom