• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe. I've kind of always been a respectful skeptic. :ranger:

I'd agree with that.

This one I'm still a little torn on. The official narrative is that the collapse of WTC3 & WTC4 cut off water to several other buildings. Therefore the building burned, unchecked for over 8 hours. If that's true, I feel like an eight hour conflagration could drop a building.

But the thing that's stuck in my craw is hearing Larry Silverstein tell the firefighters to "pull" the building...and then the BBC announcing that it had collapsed 30 minutes before it did. Smells fishy.

I've heard this for years, but I still don't believe it. Rather, I should say that will never be able to prove it one way or the other. No doubt Ground Branch was operating with Mujahideen in the area....but did they interact one on one with bin Laden? Even if they did, no one will ever know. That's a cock up that could NEVER get out.

Agreed...but we knew that in the 90's.

And there's that chestnut. So what melted them, then?
Tower 7 being reported down 30 mins prior is just the tip of the iceberg. Look at a map of it. How did tower 6 remain when tower 7 went down? The best engineers and demolition experts on earth can not explain it. There are multiple videos available on this subject alone that have hours of in depth information about speculation on tower 7

Bill clinton had (9) documented opportunities to kill bin laden during his presidency
Rubio called him out for this on 9/11 . Read up on that and all the cia involvement if you need more on him being an operative. (Remember operative, not agent)

Saddam did drop napalm and sarin gas on the Kurdish people. Wasn't a hard sell to the American people when GWB said he has "wmds" (and we wanted his poppy and oil and gold)

Conspiracy theories with Jesse ventura had an episode where he interviewed cleanup crews, eye witnesses and first responders. They said there was molten material at ground zero in random spots of rubble days after the towers were destroyed. All metal material was moved to a warehouse and stored and crews weren't allowed to take any of the material. He gets into that a bit on that episode but essentially they held all material out of reach to the American people. Every piece. Then they destroyed the evidence and built the uss new york
I can't remember if it was that episode or not, but I have seen something where a unconfirmed piece was recovered and sent off to a lab and the lab results confirmed thermite and explosive residue.

2 boeing 767s were in fact, hijacked and flown into the world trade centers.

The reported 747 hitting the pentagon was a lie used to destroy documents .

Tower 7 report is a lie as well

Jet fuel dont melt steel beams. Nor can it create a fire hot enough to collapse support beams. Its impossible. Look up pictures of the support beams post-demolition if you're still skeptical

2 boeing 767s were in fact, hijacked and flown into the world trade centers.

The reported 747 hitting the pentagon was a lie used to destroy documents .

Tower 7 report is a lie as well

Jet fuel dont melt steel beams. Nor can it create a fire hot enough to collapse support beams. Its impossible. Look up pictures of the support beams post-demolition if you're still skeptical
Screenshot_20230912_212744_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230912_212706_Chrome.jpg

You don't have to melt a steel beam to affect its load capacity.

F5vxMqSWkAA5qkr.jpg

Not a smoking gun just find this to be unsettling. The late Jeffrey Epstein was allegedly very fond of this piece of art in his collection.

George W. Bush.

Unable to form a coherent sentence.

Mastermind behind one of the greatest conspiracies in American history.

I slept at a Holiday Inn Express where I saw a YouTube video, now I’m an expert in structural engineering and thermodynamics.

I question everything the government says yet blindly accept everything Rosie O’Donnell, Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones says as gospel truth.

“The government used CGI and photoshopped all the video footage of planes on 9/11…so like watch these like totally legit videos I found on like the web that like totally prove it, dude!”

C’mon, man. Our politicians are indeed crooked as hell, but they’re just way too inept to pull off anything this complicated.

George W. Bush.

I slept at a Holiday Inn Express where I saw a YouTube video, now I’m an expert in structural engineering and thermodynamics.

I question everything the government says yet blindly accept everything Rosie O’Donnell, Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones says as gospel truth.

“The government used CGI and photoshopped all the video footage of planes on 9/11…so like watch these like totally legit videos I found on like the web that like totally prove it, dude!”

C’mon, man. Our politicians are indeed crooked as hell, but they’re just way too inept to pull off anything this complicated.
1694577422110.png

View attachment 6216341View attachment 6216342

You don't have to melt a steel beam to affect its load capacity.
You do when you're talking about the support beams in the basement. Ot talking about integrity of steel, we are talking about melted beams

And by my math, that is still 700 degrees shy of melting point. It may not sound like much, but getting steel from 2000 degrees to 2700 degrees is a difficult environment to create with jet fuel and drywall. Below is a picture of one of the beams from the south tower. That picture says it all

COo44QRUwAAW_8R.jpg

George W. Bush.

Shows what you know. George Bush was the number 2 in his own presidency. Dick Cheney was your mastermind and GW did what his daddy told him to do. Listen to Dick

Back
Top Bottom