• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Planes hit the WTC but there were other things in play to bring them down including WTC7.
A missile hit the Pentagon and they refused to release the footage that would prove it.
United Flight 93 was shot down. You don’t have a 5 mile debris trail from a plane that nose dives into the ground.
US government agencies and politicians knew about the plan and most likely collaborated and assisted in implementing it knowing the political capital they would get from it. i.e Patriot Act, DHS, TSA
15 of the 19 terrorists were Saudis but Bush decided to attack Iraq instead of Saudi Arabia. That’s like FDR attacking India after Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.
The truth will never be known but after spending 61 years on this rock, the absolute LAST source I would trust or believe is the US government.

Idk why the topic so prevalent is no planes theory. I've read the entirety of the NIST reports. Sure some were sparse pertaining to WTC3 and 4, but you'd have to be genuinely insane to believe fire brought down WTC7 as the first and last of such an event in modern history, and truly the FEMA video of WTC6s aftermath is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. My concern only grew when I found that all traces of said video I had bookmarked later disappeared off the Internet completely. Also I have questions pertaining to why in multiple broadcasts does WTC6 seem to explode and billow upward as the tower fell given the predominantly accepted explanation that the floors pancaked and crushed each other on the way down. Why smoke from the bottom? Why did WTC6 seem to implode down to multiple sublevels yet in the aftermath none of the debris was still present? Why did they find Saudi passports on street level despite enriched kerosene superheating steel to liquid state which there is video evidence of days later? Why won't the government admit to shooting down United 93, and why was the wreckage so sparse in that field? I have questions and very few answers and said event changed the course of all our lives.

They would had to photoshop so many angles and stations simultaneously in real-time its impossible; not to mention everyone else recording on their personal devices I just can't buy into that one.
I still don't...and couldn't at the time either, but as I watched the video, the narrator went on to explain just how few actual videos there were from that day.

Now, the still photographs, of which there are only a very few? He didn't really have a good explanation for those.

Too many people would have had to be in on it. The FAA, and Air Force (they did scramble jets), Pentagon workers, etc. How about the personnel who worked at the airports that trained the guys to fly? They are all in on the lie?
That is 100% where I was for years...until a friend and I were around a campfire one brisk winter evening when I said the same things. My buddy puffed on his cigar, jammed it in the corner of his mouth and stood up to go get another beer out of the cooler and said "Tell that to the guys in the Manhattan Project."

Also, not only did we scramble jets, the USAF was also running a training exercise dealing with terrorists hijacking a commercial airliner and using it as a missile. Which accounts for the confusion in scrambling because apparently there were miscues because people were unsure if they were drilling or actually reacting to a threat. What are the odds? :tinfoil3:

And, too many witnesses on the ground who saw the planes hit.
See that's the thing, though. If you watch a lot of the first hand videos on the day of, you don't hear ANYBODY talking about a plane. Nobody. Fire fighters, cops, Joe Blows on the street. No one. They almost all say they heard a bomb. or an explosion.

Which tracks. That's probably what it would have sounded like...and local NY'ers don't look up. Only tourists.

I still don't...and couldn't at the time either, but as I watched the video, the narrator went on to explain just how few actual videos there were from that day.

Now, the still photographs, of which there are only a very few? He didn't really have a good explanation for those.
Gee no kidding….. No explanation…

I'm open to different theories. But I don't see a video posted or a link so far.
OK, so for the "no planes theory," here's some pretty difficult to understand footage. It's about half way down in the link I'm about to post:

It apparently shows the South Tower exploding....and no plane. It appears to be footage shot from a helicopter. You here a woman say that "it appears to be coming from the second building." Nothing about an airplane. :noidea:

EDIT: The plane is there. It's pretty hard to see in this clip but Stampede Stampede points it out a few pages later. Top right coming into the frame a few seconds before the explosion.

Back
Top Bottom