• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
I watched the second plane hit on live tv.

My former commander was in the Pentagon when it hit, got awarded for bravery dragging folks out while he had serious injuries. He saw the plane up close and personal.

Also they were tracking them before it hit the Pentagon up on the situation screen.

The only question I have asked is was there any additional bomb or bombs planted to go off when the planes hit?

Yeah, there's a whole theory that the planes were "photoshopped" in on live TV and the only thing that happened was bombs. There's an entire documentary on it....and believe it or not, it's a little bit compelling.
There were hundreds (maybe thousands) in New York that saw planes fly into the towers and filmed it with their own cameras. Are all of these average Americans "in on it" too? Don't see how anyone could go along with no planes exist as a start.

As I posted earlier, a 350,000lb 767 flying at 550 mph has the kinetic energy and would generate enough heat from approx 20,000+ gallons of fuel to bring down a tower.

Got alot of questions:
- What happened to the 2+ trillion dollars announced missing on 9/10, the day before the hijackings?
- How did 3 steel structured buildings all fall perfectly into nothingness?
- No photo evidence of a plane flying into the Pentagon?
- Was Flight 93 shot out of the sky?

And so many other great questions and coincidence that happened on that day.

The older I get I have a feeling an agency within our government arranged it all.
That's the interesting part for me as well. When I was 18-25 (was 18 in 2001) I was convinced that it was simply terrorists, I swallowed everything the media and government said and thought the conspiracy theorists were all nuts. But with age comes wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom