• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

'70 Hemi Cuda with 81 original miles...

The old Plymouth doesn't do anything for me. I would rather have a new Vette that I can take to the track, cross country, grocery store and not sitting in a garage, plus, it's a lot cheaper, faster, handles better, more reliable, looks better, etc, etc, etc, but, that's just me. ;)

img.gawkerassets.com_img_18bexbr4dsk1ajpg_original.jpg
I'm with this guy, 800 grand for something to sit and look all pretty

It's amazing that Chevys started running better when they put the dizzy in the front like it's supposed to be :boink:.... all seriousness I've most worked on ford's mostly 302 based mustangs and currently working on a 350 '85 k5 blazer and all I can say is **** Chevrolet they do some stupid ass ****!

It's amazing that Chevys started running better when they put the dizzy in the front like it's supposed to be :boink:.... all seriousness I've most worked on ford's mostly 302 based mustangs and currently working on a 350 '85 k5 blazer and all I can say is **** Chevrolet they do some stupid ass ****!
I said the same thing about Ford when I put a 5.0 mustang back together. It's what your use too I guess.

I guess, to my it's uderly stupid to put 10mm bolts on an oil pan all down the side and a 12mm on the corners not to mention having to pull the cover of the torque converter to take the oil pan off. Hell I can pull the cam straight out of the block sitting in a mustang but I had to massage the core support on the k5 to get it out. And hell I could go on and on with this thing. Taking the fender off this thing is an act of Congress. It's amazing the **** you have to take off just to get certain parts off. And WTF is up with the rear axes being ~4" narrower than the front axes? Dumbasses!

No matter how good she looks, somewhere, someone is tired of her ****. My brother owned a 1970 'Cuda 340. Quick, but full of problems.

Back
Top Bottom