• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

6.5 CM (.264) Bullets / input

RSBrown

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
I took up reloading earlier this year when I couldn't find ammo, of course all the components are hard to find as well. I did find some Berger 135 gr Classic Hunters, but have now gone through them all and can't find more. Of course my grandson sighting in and killing 5 deer this year hasn't helped - but totally worth while for this old man.

If anyone knows of a source or has a stash, glad to pay or trade for them. Also, if there is a good hunting bullet in the 135 - 143 gr range that is more available (Interlock, ELDX) let me know, more than willing to load up some ladder tests for a new round if I can get hundreds.

Because I am a newbie, I bought a bunch of Berger 130gr OTM Hybrid, so glad to trade. I know with the right shot they are killers, but they are designed for long range target shooting.

Thanks for your help, Scott

I have 3 boxes (300 bullets) of 140 grain Berger VLD hunting bullets I can sell and two boxes of Berger VLD target bullets (199 bullets). I shoot 140 Berger Elite Hunters and Berger 140 Hybrids out of my 6.5 PRC. I have no use for the VLD’s, I bought them because I was going to develop a load with them before I found my Elite Hunters and Hybrids. I was actually about to list them here but saw your post before I did. I will hold off listing them until tomorrow afternoon to give you time to respond if you want or need them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom