• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

Little bit of rain for the mountains but should clear out pretty quick thursday night and be clear and cool through Sunday.

Who's coming up on thursday?

I'm seeing 80% chance of rain with thunderstorms likely and 15-25 mph winds with gusts up to 35 mph. Still seeing 40% chance for Friday as well.

I was planning to be up there around 12pm thursday, but that may change if I can't get my tooth to stop hurting without going to the dentist. If I do have to go to the dentist, I may not make it up there at all this weekend.

ill be up there tomorrow around noonish-1pm. depending on when i roll outta bed lol. hopefully that tree is gone and i can make it up to a part of the mountain i get signal at to post up where the campsite is. as far as i know its just verizon that can get signal where i go lol.

if nobody is there (doubtful) gonna try for the big campsite right at the bridge. the campsite of last resort is gonna be the one down past the lake where we camped last time. but with this rain hopefully it scares everyone off and can get a good one.

I'm not going to make it guys. Been doing irrigation work like crazy on the weekend and can't get caught up. Hate it, but those kids need new shoes

Little bit of rain for the mountains but should clear out pretty quick thursday night and be clear and cool through Sunday.

Who's coming up on thursday?
I was going to but I think it will be tomorrow morning early! I have enough firewood for at least one night and maybe 2.

1. Hikingthehills
2. @Anniegetyourguns
3. @PARA1977
4. @DinkyDau
5. @MRH ..... We hope
6. @Renegadeinjun
7. @calebp
8. @biker_bill
9. @Bear44
10. @karlvv30
11. @Nonliberal
12. militaryrednek militaryrednek
13. drewga11 drewga11
14. Nate Nate
15. @carver
16. @GlockGirl
17. Torn Torn
18. @jastricker
19. @hamburglar3

And anybody else who wants to join in just let me know and I'll throw you on the list. The weather looks like it is going cooperate and it will be an awesome weekend. I have a plastic table to bring up and a coleman stove to do some cooking on, if anybody has another table or stove that would be awesome. I'm think maybe Saturday for everybody who wants to get in we could do a big sunrise breakfast before hitting the trout stream. The address to fish hatchery 4730 Rock Creek Rd, Suches, GA 30572. We should be camping on the left side of the road between the church and the hatchery if we can get there early enough and secure the spot. If we can't get that spot we may even be up past the lake on the left hand. Those are among the biggest campsites we can get. I will be bringing a red odt shirt or a small sign with the ODT logo on it to hang up so you will know that you are among the right crazies! I don't want any of yall wandering into a liberal hippy camping trip by accident. For you health and theirs, mainly theirs. Yall get with me on any questions you may have.

Back
Top Bottom