• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

65e8083adba473ade82f5e55125989b8.jpg

Hey Wes,

I ****ed up my leg pretty good about two days ago and I think we are going to have to sit this one out. Hurts like he'll to walk at the moment

I was going to but I think it will be tomorrow morning early! I have enough firewood for at least one night and maybe 2.
I'll drive over Friday morning. It's been very windy here today and I heard a microburst hit Blue Ridge and tore part of the roof off of the Chevy dealership. See you tomorrow.

Torn Torn - Try to stay till noon or so. I'd like to meet you, The wife and I should be up there about 10:30am Friday morning. We're in a red Ford 4x4 pulling a little gray pop-up camper and we'll be in the campground.

I'm seeing 80% chance of rain with thunderstorms likely and 15-25 mph winds with gusts up to 35 mph. Still seeing 40% chance for Friday as well.

I was planning to be up there around 12pm thursday, but that may change if I can't get my tooth to stop hurting without going to the dentist. If I do have to go to the dentist, I may not make it up there at all this weekend.

How's that tooth?

one of my coolers im bringing is gonna have nothing but beer in it lol. i can bring a few bags of chips also. prob gonna bring a few cans of beens and green beans for sides for trout dinners lol. i think we usually have enough bacon between everyone haha!

@militaryrednek - I picked up two huge cans of beans.
I figured I'd make a bunch of baked beans in the Dutch oven for everybody.
It'll have bacon in it! :becky:

(So save packing the beans if it was for Saturday night.)

Back
Top Bottom