• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

I think next week we ought to all offer up something. I may start a week before thread with what everyone and tag everyone that said their going then see who all wants to throw in for and ODT feast on Friday night! A few cold brews and some yummy food I can't wait followed up by some trout fishing in the morning! That should gives a good heads up on how much food we need.

one of my coolers im bringing is gonna have nothing but beer in it lol. i can bring a few bags of chips also. prob gonna bring a few cans of beens and green beans for sides for trout dinners lol. i think we usually have enough bacon between everyone haha!

unfrikingbelievable! a so call friend rips me off $400 , i now don't even have the gas to get there! what a lying POS!

Sorry man and I too had something like that happen to me, many years back.
Now I think I got off cheap.
What if I REALLY thought he was a friend and REALLY trusted him with something REALLY valuable.
It cost me $500 to see his true colors....

my son has already told his boss he would work that week & the good new is it looks like our house is finally selling, will know by the 16th if thats the case i have to go & finish clearing the land (6trees to drop) in TN. where we are moving too. wheeew when it rains it pours!

Back
Top Bottom