• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2nd annual Trout stream meet and greet

I'm almost afraid to ask this but is there cellphone reception up there? If so I may have to exchange numbers with a few of you guys via PM.
Verizon was very spotty at best the few last years...you can get voice OK near Coopers Creek Store but I've had to go out to Wildcat Campground to get data. They're adding coverage all the time so it could be better.

Be sure to visit the swinging bridge over the Toccoa while you're up there, especially if you have kids. They'll love it...
Thanks. I'll have to keep that in mind. They won't be with me for this trip but their grandparents live about 20 miles from there so I'll have to take them this summer.

I need to buy a tent for two adults and two kids, and I prefer to buy from mom and pop type of businesses. If anyone knows of a mom and pop shop in the Marietta, Roswell, Woodstock, canton area let me know as I waited till the last minute to get it done. Thanks

I need to buy a tent for two adults and two kids, and I prefer to buy from mom and pop type of businesses. If anyone knows of a mom and pop shop in the Marietta, Roswell, Woodstock, canton area let me know as I waited till the last minute to get it done. Thanks

I think there is a small place on Hwy 9 just north of Old Milton Rd. Not 100% sure they sell tents though. Never been in there and dont remember the name, but I think they sell that kind of stuff.

On the way up 400 is a place called Outside World, you might want to call them first.
Outside World
Sporting Goods · $$ · Open · 7 on Yelp
471 Quill Dr, Dawsonville, GA · (706) 265-4500

Rod and reel....check
Bait....check
Fillet knife....check

Can you guys think of anything else I need? Seems like I'm forgetting something.

IMG_20160406_191536288.jpg

Back
Top Bottom