• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2nd annual Trout stream meet and greet

Biker_Bill & Wife present and accounted for!

We will be up around 10:00 am on Friday
Not sure if I'm taking any wood, but I'll have a chainsaw and maul, whether I bring some or not.
Find a couple downed dead trees and we're all in business!

hikingthehills hikingthehills - Please don't forgot to ask your Mom & Dad to save us a spot. If it looks busy Thursday night have them pay the fee and we'll reimburse them when we get there.

We are both really looking forward to the trip! We're gonna have a ball!
We're so ready for a weekend out of the house.....
Yeah I have already told them, they said it would be no problem.

I almost forgot....how much wood do y'all want? I believe I can bring enough to last you guys the weekend.
Man whatever you bring would be awesome, I think it's supposed to be down near the high 30's during the night. I really appreciate it. Sure wish you could stay for the weekend but I understand sometimes life comes first. I'm just glad you will be able to make it for a little bit!

I know I've asked this and I apologize but what are you guys bringing for bait? I used to fish the Tallulah River above Persimmon Valley when I was growing up and we used salmon eggs and Roostertails when the fish were first stocked and then switch to crickets after the fish had been in the river a few days. Do I need to worry about bringing crickets or worms or should i stick with salmon eggs and spinners? Just wanted to see what you guys usually use.

I know I've asked this and I apologize but what are you guys bringing for bait? I used to fish the Tallulah River above Persimmon Valley when I was growing up and we used salmon eggs and Roostertails when the fish were first stocked and then switch to crickets after the fish had been in the river a few days. Do I need to worry about bringing crickets or worms or should i stick with salmon eggs and spinners? Just wanted to see what you guys usually use.

Worms, corn or spinners for me, depending on which rod I'm using...
I'm sure you'll catch some on the salmon eggs and spinners.

Wes was slaying them last year with these little red salmon eggs, don't remember the name though. hikingthehills hikingthehills

We've had success using cricket, worms, cheese and corn on Rock Creek...but by far the best and funnest is Powerbait Pink Trout Worms. They'll hit and hit hard.

Attachments

• IMG_1928.JPG
    IMG_1928.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom