• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2nd annual Trout stream meet and greet

Rod and reel....check
Bait....check
Fillet knife....check

Can you guys think of anything else I need? Seems like I'm forgetting something.

View attachment 734333
They must have put some bigger trout in there this year for you to need that tackle, I'm going to have to rethink my strategy. :shocked: Maybe I need to bring my Mosin to club them with before they get to the bank and have a chance to whoop my ass!

They must have put some bigger trout in there this year for you to need that tackle, I'm going to have to rethink my strategy. :shocked: Maybe I need to bring my Mosin to club them with before they get to the bank and have a chance to whoop my ass!

Thanks you reminded me. Almost forgot the net!

IMG_20160406_192357284.jpg

Anyone fishing in the morning? If so let me know when you're planning to head out so I can meet before you leave. I've never fished this creek so I'm definitely going to need some hand holding or at least point me in the right direction!

Anyone fishing in the morning? If so let me know when you're planning to head out so I can meet before you leave. I've never fished this creek so I'm definitely going to need some hand holding or at least point me in the right direction!
I'll be fishing tomorrow and I would be glad to send you towards some fish. I sure hope they have stocked good this week.

I'll be fishing tomorrow and I would be glad to send you towards some fish. I sure hope they have stocked good this week.
Sounds good and thanks.

I'll bring the firewood with me in the morning. I think you guys that are spending the weekend up there will need it! It may be overkill but I'm bringing my insulated waders I use for duck hunting. Yes I'm a big sis!

Back
Top Bottom