• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2072 grizzly tracker

Yeah I'm prob gonna have to take mine to somebody that knows what they are doing. I'm ignorant when it comes to hooking up electronics and what is compatable with what. And your right about throwing $100 bills at it.. he'll I spent more on the trolling motor than I did on my first vehicle.. and twice that much on the fish finder.. only to find out that I still have to buy the livescope transducer to go with the fish finder which is another $1000.. 😐

Yeah I'm prob gonna have to take mine to somebody that knows what they are doing. I'm ignorant when it comes to hooking up electronics and what is compatable with what. And your right about throwing $100 bills at it.. he'll I spent more on the trolling motor than I did on my first vehicle.. and twice that much on the fish finder.. only to find out that I still have to buy the livescope transducer to go with the fish finder which is another $1000.. 😐
Ouch. Yea everything is designed to be a money pit anymore

I‘d look into putting longer and wider bunker boards on the trailer. I did and it made loading much easier. Especially in river current. Nice boat!

And another livescope pole to function livescope you will not like it mounted to trolling moter because you will be limited with spot lock

They say the 2 which is $1600 is better than the gen 1 the guy I fish with has a gen1 that he updated which helped a lot.

They say the 2 which is $1600 is better than the gen 1 the guy I fish with has a gen1 that he updated which helped a lot.
Yeah $600 more than the gen 1. The guy at cabelas that sold me the garmin 126sv told me he has used both and the second gen will scan out to 120' and is much clearer than the gen 1. It's just hard for me to drop $1600 on a transducer. **** I'll have $5000 in a fish finder.. that would buy a lot of fish sticks 🤣

Nice boat. I can't believe you can put a 150 on these now days. I have an old PF 16. The largest engine you could on those at the time was a 40hp. If that boat was a car, it would have about 300k on it. I've kept it inside all its life and it still looks great. So don't hit any tall wakes going fast, you'll come out of the water. Aluminum boat = light weight. Mine has a foot controlled trolling motor on the front. Next, have a depth finder with a speedometer on it. Nice to have. Run your trolling motor on its own battery so you don't run your starter motor down. Always have extra fuel on board, you don't want to run out of fuel on the water. You'll enjoy that boat for many years to come as long as you take care of it
I’m one of the poors to I just call mine the meat getter its a 04 with livewell on one side instead of middle.
2402FA56-5B1A-4344-87E0-D2824D593F84.jpeg

Good boat there. What size motor? They're just a good all around boat. Mine's an 88 model
40 hp oil injected it runs about 28-29 with 2 people planed out if the lake is fairly calm,I can run from the dam at oconee to I 20 it takes about 30 mins I also had a 9 gal permanent gas tank installed.knock on wood the only thing I ever had go wrong was my oil sensor defaulted,I proberly burn 75 gal fuel a spring.i run all day shooting docks and the most gas I ever put in was 7gal.which is nice my buddy has a ranger bass boat w/200 hp and we have put $165 in middle of day buying at lake.

Back
Top Bottom